The Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving and protecting the health of the public by advancing the quality and performance of Tribal, state, local, and territorial public health departments.
Featured Documents and Guides:
- New Video Explores “Life After an Action Plan”
- Nearly 113 Million U.S. Residents Now Reaping Benefits of Accreditation
- Interactive Map of Accreditation Activity
- PHAB E-News: Public Vetting of Proposed Revisions to the Accreditation Process
- Save the Date: Mandatory Webinar for Site Visitors to be held April 30