If you are interested in becoming a volunteer PHAB Site Visitor, keep in mind that you must have:
- At least five years of professional public health experience in a Tribal, state, local, or territorial governmental health department; and
- Leadership or management experience as demonstrated by supervisory responsibility for one or more programs; and
- A baccalaureate or higher degree.
You are ineligible to serve as a PHAB Site Visitor if you are a:
- Current staff member of an organization or association that provides accreditation technical assistance to health departments to prepare for accreditation.
- Current Federal Employee.
- Current Robert Wood Johnson Foundation employee.
- Member of the PHAB Board of Directors or Accreditation Committee.
Click here for more information about site visitors’ roles and responsibilities, as well as for information about how to apply. For additional information, please contact PHAB Volunteer Services Manager Jeff Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org.